Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice po.....thanks for reading...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advice po.....thanks for reading... Empty need advice po.....thanks for reading... Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:42 pm

miacmik

Arresto Menor

good day and god bless to all..
i met a guy from a friend of mine...he was separated from his wife then from long distance communications we were talking business just talking... then he sends me money for the business without any letter of agreement na binigay nya pera for it and wala kami pinirmahan for that matter. bumagsak po yung business kasi tinakbohan ako nung kasyosyo ko po. then sabi ko po sa kanya ibabalik ko pera pagnakaipon na ako...after several months ang sabi nya po sa kapatid ko idedemanda daw nya ako. hindi ko po alam kung anug grounds ang ikakaso nya sa akin eh wala nman po kami kasunduan tungkol dun wala po kami kasulatan tungkol po dun. ipapadyaryo daw po name at pictures ko. anu po ba laban ko dun? at anu po ba ang pwede nya i file sa akin po?

attyLLL

is he your boy friend? did he ever believe you are his girlfriend?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

miacmik

Arresto Menor

i was his girlfriend and he believes na even in a long distance communication im his, pro after po nangyari ung pag-alis ng business partner ko we lost contact. and i worked abroad to earn money para bayaran po siya. bigla nalang po siya nagtxt sa kapatid ko na pag hindi ako nagbayad next year ipa- publish nya name at picture ko po. anu po ba dapat ko gawin to prevent it? saka po verbal lang po pag uusap namin ever since....salamat po.

attyLLL

even if it's a verbal agreement it is still binding. and i see you recognize it as a loan.

if he pushes through with his plan, you can file libel case against him

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

miacmik

Arresto Menor

thank you po.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum