Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BACK READING

+2
nuvelco
hanasadako
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BACK READING Empty BACK READING Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 pm

hanasadako

Prision Mayor

Additional: Mag-backread. Backreading is a virtue. Very Happy

Nakakatawa minsan na post lang ng post yung iba without reading kung ano yung laman ng thread. Example, may nagsabing CLOSE na ang thread and hindi na siya magpapadala ng samples, yung iba naman post pa rin ng post ng email, or nagrereply pa rin ng "email me" or "send me copy."

2BACK READING Empty Re: BACK READING Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:14 am

nuvelco

nuvelco
Arresto Mayor

you are right there

3BACK READING Empty Re: BACK READING Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:46 pm

ellis_diego

Arresto Menor

some times naman kasi it's very tempting when they see that some good materials are free and available for them so the tendency is that they reply to the post hoping that they can something. Besides, they have nothing to lose naman diba? Very Happy

4BACK READING Empty Re: BACK READING Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:06 am

angeljhing89

Arresto Menor

good suggestion.this forum is clogged with the same topic scattered everywhere.nakakatamad daw kasi.or better yet use the "search this forum" (ayun oh nasa gilid) bago magtanong.Smile

5BACK READING Empty Re: BACK READING Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:07 am

zoeymiacaboo

Arresto Menor

i agree with ellis Smile i'm sorry if i may have contributed to the "clogging", hehe. but i tried to backread a few threads which had hundreds of posts, and it's quite a pain and a bit time consuming (esp. for those who have very little time to spare)

Is there a way for us newbies to know which threads are still active?
I'm currently looking for audio lecture files and the only ones i was able to successfully download are from Hana's blog (thank you for sharing! ) If anyone here can point me to the right direction, i will be forever grateful.
thanks much!

6BACK READING Empty Re: BACK READING Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 am

pepe1331

Arresto Menor

hehehe!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum