Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custody or Adoption?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custody or Adoption? Empty Custody or Adoption? Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:36 am

vimic16

Arresto Menor

Hello! I am new to this forum... I am trying to look up for some any other options and alternatives. My cousin had a son and he just turned one year last september 30. My sister in law was the one looking after him since he is just 28 days old because me and my wife is currently here in australia and we are saving up for the adoption fees later on but we really wanted him to be with us. we dont have our own children coz of my wife's health reason that's why I decided to adopt a baby. I already consulted a lawyer here and he told me adoption is so very difficult because we're not citizen here yet and we are just a temporary permit employee perhaps we could try legal guardianship would stand a chance getting him up here temporarily. So I would like to ask any other options and alternatives or at least insights about legal guardianship's process,requirements and lastly the fee's needed. We can't afford to go back in philippines right now since we aren't ready financially yet. To be specific we are located at Norfolk Island, its under australia but it has its own government and laws, hopefully soon to be completely under australian laws government and laws. Please help me regarding my problems. Thank you very much!

2Custody or Adoption? Empty Re: Custody or Adoption? Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 pm

attyLLL

you can adopt the child through the inter country adoption board of the philippines.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum