Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Brother Received Subpoena from NBI for alleged estafa

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

antzilla_night

Arresto Menor

hello po, my brother met a girl thru the net ang eventually became his girlfriend..when my brother lose his job, the girl offered him money for help and send it thru money courier..they agreed to buy a motorcycle but my brother wasnt able to do so since he already have a motorcyle and told her that he's just going to have his old motorcyle repaired..it reached 150thou but my brother returned the 20thou when the girl said she needed the money.. ang kaso po, meron po live in partner yong brother ko and a child..at nung nalaman nang girl na nagsasama yong brother ko at yong live in partner nya, she continued to send money sa brother ko which my brother didnt refused..but nung umuwi xa from hongkong she wanted to take back the money she sent..unfortunately wla pa pong maibayad ang brother ko at may ibinigay lang na new cellphone and an old digital camera that costs for abot 30thou+..pero ayaw na po isuli nong brother ko yong ibang pera since willing naman yong babae na ibigay yon sa kanya from the first time at wala naman silang pinirmahan na agreement na babayaran yon..the only evidence na meron yong babae is yong mga receipt na pinadala nya yong pera to my brother's name..pano po yon? is that a case of estafa? pwd po ba na di pumunta yong brother ko sa NBI since malayo ang place at natatakot ang brother ko kasi sinasabi nya dati na meron maraming nakakila sa brother ko..really need your advice..thank you po..

attyLLL

if you don't go to the nbi, then they will decide based only on the evidence presented by the the complainant.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

antzilla_night

Arresto Menor

ganun po ba? what will happen then? kasi po we dont really think that it is a case of estafa..natatakot lang po tlaga kami because they're like threatening my brother kung pupunta sa place na fi.nile ang complaint..if he wont go, will that mean that he's already guilty based on there evidence?

attyLLL

no, but if the complainant produced convincing evidence then the nbi will file it in the prosecutor's office, and it will be very difficult to defeat a charge from the nbi.

Jin

Arresto Mayor

atty, maitanong ko lng po, hindi ko po kasi maintndhan ang silbi ng NBI pgdating sa mga ganyan n bagay, d po b, prosecutor p din nmn ang msusunod kng dapt matuloy yng kaso or ndi? base from experience po kasi waste of time ang pagpunta sa NBI unless ikw ang complainant.

attyLLL

true, but the word of the nbi carries great weight

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum