Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inherited lot sold but not fully paid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inherited lot sold but not fully paid Empty Inherited lot sold but not fully paid Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:54 pm

ddh_4

Arresto Menor

What can be legally done in this case?

A parcel of land owned by my mother had been sold to my niece. My mother signed a power of attorney for me to take care of the transaction ( selling). Me and my niece agreed a specific price however she didn't pay it all. I signed a deed of absolute sale, however not notarized yet that time stating the full amount of the parcel of land trusting that my niece will keep her word of paying us the balance a month after the transaction was made. I tried to contact her through text and call to get the balance but she wasn't returning my call nor texting me back. She is nowhere found which I think she is just trying to turn her back from the amount she still owed us.

Knowing that the property is an inherited lot by my mother and I was the only one who signed the deed of sale. Do you think that is already legal and binding? What move can be best done on this case to stop them from building a concrete house in that said land.

thanks for the help!

attyLLL

is this property titled with at tct?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum