Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sold my car and the buyer did not paid me yet but sold my car

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jo531

Arresto Menor

question po, I sold my car and the buyer promised me she will settle yung kulang ko sa bank,but 6 months past and walang update sa kanya, the bank called me yesterday and will gonna file a ccase against me, wala raw po na sa kanya ang car and lahat text nya puro pangako..kindly help me..thank u..

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Did you hand over the registration documents without being paid??
Or have they forget them?
Loans have to be paid no later than at the sale, that's why the bank go after you.
You can go after the scamer, but often if it's hard to get anything from such people even when they are found guilty. A chance is if they try to compensate you to stay out of jail, so you can start with THREATH the scamer you will file a case ( fraud or dept depending of what they have done) if you and the bank aren't paid...

jo531

Arresto Menor

She told me she will settle the bank so she needs the papers. She also texted me that her lawyer has the car and settling my bank.I just found out yesterday that she did not settle the bank and sold the car which the registration is still under my name.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Didn't you sign over the car to the scamer?

Well. You made the misstake to not follow her to the bank. holding the documents yourself.
That's why the bank demand from you.
You can demand from the scamer, but chance depend of what you can prove and if they have any assets you can get compensation from.
Can you PROVE she promised to pay the bank? Or somehow else PROVING all aren't paid to you?

jo531

Arresto Menor

good morning, thank u for your reply...all our text messages are saved in my phone.

attyLLL

answered your pm

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jo531

Arresto Menor

thank you sir for the pm...is there any other chance that I can file a case against her?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum