Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adoption of a child

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption - adoption of a child Empty adoption of a child Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 am

macfran29

Arresto Menor

Hello atty,
Good day to you.
Gusto ko lang sanang itanong na pwede bang iadopt ng partner kong foreign national ang anak ko, illigeimate sya pero gamit nya ang last name ng tatay nya at nakapirma ang tatay nya sa likod ng birth certificate nya. Ano po bang pwedeng gawin sa ganitong case? Pls help me atty, dahil balak na rin naming magsettle abroad. Need your legal advice po..

Thank you in advance

Mac

2adoption - adoption of a child Empty Re: adoption of a child Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:48 pm

attyLLL

do you know where the father is? would he be willing to allow the adoption?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3adoption - adoption of a child Empty Re: adoption of a child Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am

macfran29

Arresto Menor

yes atty, but did not tell him na may plan po na ganun. What his legal rights for that?
We also have ongoing applications abroad, nakahingi na po ako ng consent to travel ng bata sa kanya , notarized by public attorney, possible po ba na magrant yung adoption kahit wala syang consent eventhough last name nya ang gamit ng bata?
Thank you again for the reply

Mac

4adoption - adoption of a child Empty Re: adoption of a child Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 pm

attyLLL

if you will file the petition adoption here, you have to be married already. and you will need the consent of the father.

you might stand a better chance in the country you are emigrating to.

5adoption - adoption of a child Empty Re: adoption of a child Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:33 pm

macfran29

Arresto Menor

thank you sa reply.

6adoption - adoption of a child Empty Re: adoption of a child Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:33 pm

forever_ink8

Arresto Menor

Good day po ulit atty, ask ko lang po kasi po gusto i-adopt ng mother ko (biological mother) yung 2 kids ko papuntang america, ayaw ko po pumayag gawa nang sa aking pananaw eh kapag nakuha ng mother ko ang 2 kids ko eh I think habambuhay na sila sa america at di ko na sila makakapiling, meron nman akong pinagkakakitaan, pero gustong ipagpilitan ng mother ko na dapat kung sa pagaaral ng 2 kids eh sa private school, eh ang katwiran ko po eh ang mahalaga eh napagaaral ang mga bata, private man or public. Pinagbigyan ko lang po ang mother ko na nasa kanya muna ang 2 kids ko habang nandito sya sa pinas, pero I believe this coming march eh balik america na ang mother ko, kya plan nya i-adopt 2 kids ko for good in america. Thanks po

7adoption - adoption of a child Empty Re: adoption of a child Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 pm

attyLLL

what is your question?

8adoption - adoption of a child Empty Re: adoption of a child Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:58 pm

iamjamchan

Arresto Menor

Good Day atty.

I have a question about adoption. I will be turning 20 this year and a Korean couple offered to adopt me.I know the couple and they are doctors. I talked to my mom about this already. Would it be possible to be adopted and what are the procedures? I know I am not a child anymore but I don't know the legal matters about adoption. I hope to hear from you asap.

Thank you .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum