Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

school credentials withheld by school

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1school credentials withheld by school Empty school credentials withheld by school Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 pm

dhayr

Arresto Menor

Hi.
Have graduated in a Bachelor's Degree in one of the schools here in the Philippines. Just a month before graduation, my husband sent a complaint letter (notarized) to the school with copy to CHED. The subject of the complaint was on immorality (me allegedly involved with another man, we were not living together for the past 8months at that time). He wants to hold my graduation but the school permitted me to join the graduation exercises for the reason that I have complied the necessary requirements for my degree. Few days after the graduation ceremony, I tried obtaining copies of my school credentials for employment purposes but the same were not released or issued to me pending the complaint. Mad
Is the school's action's legal? They said they can only release it if my husband (now living with another woman, withdraw his complaint. Need advise badly. My credentials are 7 years old already. Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum