Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Advertisement for School" as a High School Project?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

eliaslazorus

Arresto Menor

I'm a Grade 10 student. Our Araling Panlipunan teacher gave us a project for 3rd Grading. The project is to make a one-minute video advertising the school. We have to show the facilities, appear on the video ourselves and talk. The school directress will then choose which video she favors, and use it as the school's official advertisement for years to come.

I refuse to do the project because I don't think that advertising the school has any relevance with the Araling Panlipunan subject itself. I've talked to the teacher about it, and he replied that if I don't do the project, then I will be unable to move up to Grade 11.

Now, my question: is that school project breaking any law?

Other question (not related to law, just an opinion): What does school advertising have to do with Araling Panlipunan?

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum