Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ho I get a presidential pardon?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ho I get a presidential pardon? Empty ho I get a presidential pardon? Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:58 pm

chris

Arresto Menor

how I get a presidential pardon? Where do I request or apply for a presidential pardon? What crimes may the presidet pardon?

2ho I get a presidential pardon? Empty Re: ho I get a presidential pardon? Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:20 pm

fbsensei

fbsensei

Why would you need a presidential pardon?

3ho I get a presidential pardon? Empty Re: ho I get a presidential pardon? Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:56 am

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

do u have laptop inside the jail? smilielol smilielol smilielol

4ho I get a presidential pardon? Empty Re: ho I get a presidential pardon? Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:31 pm

chris

Arresto Menor

actually its for my father. I just heard the news about tehankee and I also want my father to get presidential pardon so that my family would be reunited again

5ho I get a presidential pardon? Empty Re: ho I get a presidential pardon? Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:49 pm

joker

joker
Arresto Mayor

your father should ask presidential pardon through the board of parols and pardon.

Pardon is an act of grace, proceeding from the Chief Executive, which exempts the individual upon whom it is bestowed from the punishment which the law inflicts for the crime he has committed. It is a private, though official, act of the Chief Executive delivered to the individual for whose benefit it is not intended. It is a deed, to the validity of which delivery is essential, and delivery is not complete without acceptance. Until delivery, all that may have been done is a matter of intended favor, and the pardon may be cancelled to accord with the change of intention. If cancelled before acceptance, it has no effect.

6ho I get a presidential pardon? Empty Re: ho I get a presidential pardon? Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:37 am

chris

Arresto Menor

so you mean that the power of the president to grant presidential pardon is absolute?

7ho I get a presidential pardon? Empty Re: ho I get a presidential pardon? Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:16 pm

fbsensei

fbsensei

Yup. The power of the president to pardon is absolute although it may, in theory, be challenged under the checks and balance system in our Constitution. It doesn't happen though in real life.

The president's decisions is highly political and may be granted for political reasons.

8ho I get a presidential pardon? Empty Re: ho I get a presidential pardon? Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:02 pm

chris

Arresto Menor

thank you very much sirs. now I understand. it could be much easier to ask for presidential pardon if you have connections at the malacanang palace. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum