Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation and Terminal Leave

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation and Terminal Leave Empty Resignation and Terminal Leave Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:54 pm

toone14

Arresto Menor

Sir/Madam,

I would like to know if it is okay to have have my resignation effective 60 days after the date filed and having the last 30 days as terminal leave? I have more than 90 days accumulated SL/VL so I want to use them so I can still get paid by my company and help me thru the transition to the new company

How long should a backpay given to a resigned employee?

Hope to receive a response soon.

Thanks.

Regards,

Toone

2Resignation and Terminal Leave Empty Re: Resignation and Terminal Leave Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:57 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

toone14 wrote:Sir/Madam,

I would like to know if it is okay to have have my resignation effective 60 days after the date filed and having the last 30 days as terminal leave? I have more than 90 days accumulated SL/VL so I want to use them so I can still get paid by my company and help me thru the transition to the new company

How long should a backpay given to a resigned employee?

1. Terminal leave is a management prerogative if it's not in your company handbook.

2. backpay should be given within reasonable time - quote a broad term, could be within 30-90 days.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Resignation and Terminal Leave Empty Re: Resignation and Terminal Leave Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 pm

toone14

Arresto Menor

Followup questions :

I already resigned and have rendered my 30 days notice. My questions is what steps should I take in order for me to get my backpay, SSS, PAG-IBIG, BIR and Philhealth to be updated.

After I resigned I found out that SSS contributions where not remitted and my loan was not paid eventhough all where deducted from my salary. I was with the company for almost 10 years and almost 4 years of contribution was not remitted to SSS.

Also I noticed that my ITR has a discrepancy it seems that in 2010 they paid a smaller amount of tax compared to 2009 eventhough I got an annual increase every year.

I read on thread here that a 30-90 days is acceptable period for the release of back pay. But that's not the case some of my former colleagues who also resigned haven't received their back pay and it's been more than 5 months. Do you think we can report it to the labor department? Can we file a class suit? We now have a total of 9 people who resigned and have issues with backpay, sss, pagibig, bir and philhealth.

Thank you in advance hope to hear a feedback from you.

4Resignation and Terminal Leave Empty Re: Resignation and Terminal Leave Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:09 pm

attyLLL

yes, you can all file a money claim at nlrc for your last pay.

you can even file estafa cases for non-remittance of your sss contributions.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum