Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no document on hand

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1no document on hand Empty no document on hand Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:39 pm

abadeng

Arresto Menor

i was hired by the company last nov 22 2010 as an exec asst. late december i became the technical head and eventually became the operations manager. Since they hired me, no contract has been presented. All govt mandated deductions are being deducted on my salary which is shown on my payslips. Now the director wants me out of the company for some reasons. he claims that I have personality issues which is not good for the company which is definitely in contrast to what is going on. the info that he got are from his puppets. is the absence of my contract a big deal and may be a reason to fire me? If I would resign, the department will resign too. will that be something against me as well? I have some medical claims and i have not paid them. they want me to pay for the entire cost which i declined as Philhealth's share must be deducted as I have been paying my share which they did or are not remitting. should i pay for the entire cost of my medical claim?

2no document on hand Empty Re: no document on hand Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

attyLLL

a contract doesn't have to be written. one existed the moment they hired you. even as a management employee, you are still entitled to due process and an opportunity to be heard. what is this medical claim about?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3no document on hand Empty medical claim Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:09 pm

abadeng

Arresto Menor

the medical claims were for my daughter. We are an assistance company and when my daughter was hospitalized, they guaranteed for her bills. The philhealth discount was not applied as they were not paying for Philhealth for my share but I am being deducted. Now, upon checking my payslip, they started deducting me and it shows that the entire amount of the bill is being charged to me 100%. I don't find it agreeable as I am paying for my philhealth and yet they want me to pay the supposed discount. They are not remitting taxes, sss, pag-ibig and of course philhealth. What move can I make to stop these? I am entitled to my benefits.

4no document on hand Empty Re: no document on hand Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you talk to your employer first, but if they refuse, file a report at philhealth. however, you cannot claim the value of the philhealth coverage at the dole or nlrc; you'll have to file for damages with the court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum