Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

second hand car

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1second hand car Empty second hand car Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:12 pm

JayR

Arresto Menor

Hello to all,

I bought a car Starex M/T (manual transmission) second hand from a private car owner, I paid the SELLER full payment, and brought home the car.

The following day I have the car checked by Hyundai service center, according to the service man the car was originally A/T (automatic)but was converted to M/T (manual) and the transmission that was used was not that of Starex but using other model (inferior brand)

I immediately informed the seller that I am returning the unit because of what I have found out. According to the seller he will not be able to return the money because he used it already.

I would like to know if I can sue the seller for fraud, or what is the best legal action to take.

Please help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum