Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

website mobile view

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1website mobile view Empty website mobile view Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 pm

needinghelp

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I'm using my Blackberry to go to this website and when I first tried it, I got the mobile view version. Below the page, I saw a link that says "back to classic view". Being so curious, I clicked on it and the page went back to the computer website view. And now, I cannot find the link to switch back to the mobile version. Anyone can teach me how to get the mobile version again please? The computer view is too big and takes time to load on my phone.

2website mobile view Empty Re: website mobile view Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 am

needinghelp

Arresto Menor

Nevermind. I got it working now. Smile

3website mobile view Empty Re: website mobile view Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 am

lawddesign

lawyer

please do not post anything totally unrelated to the purpose of this site. hope the administrator bans this irresponsible member.

4website mobile view Empty Re: website mobile view Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 pm

needinghelp

Arresto Menor

lawddesign wrote:please do not post anything totally unrelated to the purpose of this site. hope the administrator bans this irresponsible member.

Excuse me? This is related to the website that's why I posted it under Comments and Suggestions instead of other sections here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum