Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is husband still liable to support his wife?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

attorneys good day...i would like to ask for your advice..my husband abandoned his responsibilities when i was still pregnant and refused to support for our son's hospital needs when delivered (preterm). he has been with his mistress (i don't have a good evidence)...my husband wanted to go back to us (just saying thru SMS) but i no longer accepted him..question: is he still liable to support his spouse? thank you so much for the response in advance

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes since you are still his wife

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

does it mean i can still ask for spousal support aside from support to my son attorney?
what are legal basis/ grounds for a husband not to support his spouse anymore?
thank you so much for the enlightenment attorney ^_^

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

obligation ng husband na supportahan kayo, pero kung may trabaho ka naman, i suggest na yung para sa bata na lang ang habulin mo.

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

im afraid im still searching for a job and i am in great debt coz of the hospital expenses...

rimyrf79

rimyrf79
Arresto Menor

Yes it is inherent from the day you got married to your husband.

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

thank you so much po attorney

Hazel_nuts

Arresto Menor

Andito po kami sa mid east pareho ng husband ko at nag decide na cya na maghiwalay kami , so nag move out sya sa tinitirhan namin 2 months ago . Wala po kaming anak . Maari po ba ako magdemand ng allowance at pang hulog sa bahay na hinuhulugan namin diyan sa pinas ? Kasi verbally sinasabi nya ituloy ko daw hulugan yon at wla na cyang pakai alam don ... Tama po ba yon or still may karapatan cya doon .

Salamat po Atty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum