Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separate with wife for several years. Wife knows husband has live-in partners for several years now. Can wife still file case?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

citizen

Arresto Menor

I've been separated with my wife for several years already. I have a kid with her. I am now with a live-in partner and we have our own kids also. My wife already know about my live-in partner and that I have kids with my live-in partner. She knows this for several years already. My wife have several times threatening me that she will file a case against me and my live-in partner. I told her not to do so because I will still do my obligations with my kid to her by giving financial support. Unfortunately, I lost my job last month. Therefore, I cant support my kid with my wife as of now. Can my wife still file a case against me and my live-in even though she already knows this several years ago? What can I do so that my wife cant file a case again in the future against me and my live-in partner?
Thanks a lot in advance. More power.

rollie002

Arresto Mayor

Concubinage. — Any husband who shall keep a mistress in the conjugal dwelling, or shall have sexual intercourse, under scandalous circumstances, with a woman who is not his wife, or shall cohabit with her in any other place, shall be punished by prision correccional in its minimum and medium periods.

Prescription of crime.- Those punishable by a correctional penalty shall prescribe in ten years;

ask for pardon from your wife.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum