Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Wife vs. Husband's Ex Live in Partner

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aeon93

Arresto Menor

Hi! Can I ask what to do because my husband dont want to talk or communicate anymore to his ex, I am the one who texted the ex if my husband sends support to his illegitimate , then replies to any issues of his ex. Then this girl dont want to talk to me. She's demanding that she only wants to communicate with my husband. Do I have the authority to do what I want to do in communicating her instead of my husband, because my husband really dont want to communicate with her anymore since the time they separated years ago.  Thanks.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

yes you can but since the ex doesn't want to speak with you, you cannot force her. let your husband talk to her ex and discuss a support system where they don't need to speak anymore. maybe he can send his support directly to the ex's account monthly.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Do it through a lawyer or another relative. Your husband cannot be forced to communicate with his ex as well.

aeon93

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum