Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

last pay & certificate of employment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - last pay & certificate of employment Empty last pay & certificate of employment Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:06 am

square pants

Arresto Menor

Hi! I just need your advice regarding my situation. I was terminated from the company that I worked for the past 16 years. Eto po mga questions ko:

1. Makukuha ko po ba last pay ko, unused SL & tax refund? (may 12 days pa kong naipasok bago mag preventive suspension)
2. Pwede din ba akong makakuha ng certificate of employment?
3. At kung mabibigyan po ako ng COE....for the past 16 years ay tatlong beses nila akong nilipat ng employer, pero sa documents lang yun like SSS/TIN/ID, sa kanilang mga company din kaya lang gumagamit lang sila ng mga dummy sa records para kunwari ay iba ang mga may-ari, sa last nilang pinaglipatan sa akin ay 5 months pa lang ako. Ano o ilan bang coe ang hihingin ko?

Sana po ay matulungan nyo ako.
Maraming Salamat Smile

2employment - last pay & certificate of employment Empty Re: last pay & certificate of employment Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 pm

attyLLL

why were you terminated?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3employment - last pay & certificate of employment Empty Re: last pay & certificate of employment Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 am

square pants

Arresto Menor

May ginawa po kami na fake document para isubmit sa 3rd party, pero nadatnan ko na po sa company ang ganitong gawain at alam naman ng lahat ng tao sa office pati ang manager alam din naman nya. Ngayon po idedemanda kami dahil sa conivance at fraud. Tanong ko pa po bakit hindi nila isinama ang manager sa preventive suspension at termination eh may alam din naman sila.
FYI: 7 months pa lang po kami sa last na employer name na pinaglipatan nila sa amin, pero sila din naman po ang owner.

4employment - last pay & certificate of employment Empty Re: last pay & certificate of employment Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:40 am

attyLLL

to my mind that is a valid basis for termination.

you can try to use this changing employers to your advantage. only the last one terminated you. you can argue the others owe you separation pay. but very likely you will have to file a case at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum