Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can i leave the country with warrant of arrest?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

belgianasianlove

Arresto Menor

I got an warrant of arrest because i had been abducted and extortioned by 6 corrupt policemen of PDEA.
They set me up just to get money because i was in contact with a foreigner. After the extortion and abduction i filed administrative and criminal case against them, and of course they countersued me.(to cover up their own wrongdoings)
Now i am still waiting cause my lawyer told me that maybe i can get bail, so no improsenement during the courtprocedure.
But till now no information from my lawyer, and i am not sure if i can really trust him enough, i still have so many questions.
For exemple, can i visit my boyfriend in Belgium?
Can i get out of the philippines to visit my friends and family without being arrested at the airport?
I hope you can give me some advise.
Its like i am twice the victim in this case.

attyLLL

inquire at the Bureau of Immigration whether you are in the derogatory list. have you been actually charged in court or at the prosecutor?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

belgianasianlove

Arresto Menor

Greetings!
Thanks for your reply atty. I think I was charged in the prosecutor po kc after i filed administrative case against to the policemen and then i filed also criminal case but unfortunately when they knew it about the administrative mas nauna pa silang mag file ng criminal case against me and they charged me as a human trafficker cuz of my sexy pics not nude po parang pang FHM -; in my own personal computer na desk top sa house dahil noong pasukin nila ako kinuha nila lahat mga valuable things like pc, passport, bank book,atm cards, cp's, portable dvd, foreign currency plus my cash in my wallet. So after i filed criminal case after a week my lawyer told me to hide cuz I have warrant of arrest and till now no info from my lawyer but then the last message I got from him, he said he will file for motion of reconsideration so i can get bail at sinabi din ng lawyer ko na nasa camp crame na daw po at liable daw po sila. Ask ko lang po atty do i have a chance to get bail so i can attend to the arraignment? At bakit po human trafficking ang kinaso nila sa akin dahil lang sa mga sexy pics ko lang na nakasave sa pc ko cuz I love taking sexy pics of mine and then sending them to my foreigner bf kc un ang gusto nya since malayo kami sa isat-isa.Burden po sa akin ang mga pulis na to and im receiving death threats din po di ko na alam ang gagawin ko. As of now I am far away from my family dahil till now no signal from my lawyers and 2 yrs plus ago na. Ask ko din atty can i renew my passport kc po ma-expire na pano ko po malalaman kung makapag renew pa po ako? And about my lawyer I have doubts cuz he told me before makipag-settle daw yung mga pulis sa akin pero wla namang movement po? I found out also na friend ng lawyer ko ung enemy lawyer ko. Ano sa palagay nyo po tapos po ung foreign friend ko from USA sending money for the payment of the lawyer, My friend sending the payemnt to my lawyer's bank acct. or sometimes thru western union po. but then we dont get any receipt and documents about my case from my lawyer puwede po ba un wlang pinapakita ung lawyer sa amin or sa friend ko kahit man lang sana sa email at walang updated sa case no hear from him. Pls help me di ko na alam gagawin ko po?

I hope you can give me some good advice po atty thanks!

Sincerely yours,
Hopeless

belgianasianlove

Arresto Menor

Ok po atty. got your private msg and i have to contact my americaan fren to tell it about this till then thank you po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum