Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can warrant of arrest be served in another country?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sverige

Arresto Menor

Pls help po. A foreigner has warrant of arrest in Philippines (Reckless driving resulting to serious physical injuries). Nakalabas na po sya ng Pilipinas but my question is can a warrant be served in another country? There is a reason bakit she flew out. She was willing to pay the medical bills kaso nga lang the other party wants a lot more than that.The complainant said she will withdraw the case if she gave her 500k plus the car(pajero)!Her medical says her healing period is not more than 30 days. So plsss help po can a warrant of arrest be served in another country??Mahahabol pa ba nya yung friend ko na foreighner if nasa labas na xa ng Pilipinas?sabi kasi ng complainant she will run after my friend kahit nasa america na yung friend ko kung hindi ibibigay yung amount na gusto ng complainant.

Thank you po and more power.

Last edited by sverige on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

big NO!

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Code:
500k plus the car(pajero)
affraid

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

ano yan negosyo o raket? Evil or Very Mad

andersonandgallagher

Arresto Menor

I am not totally sure about this.But do you know about interpol red notices?They can be issued situations like that. Thanks

http://www.andersongallagher.ie/

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Interpole??? talk to FBI not NBI! affraid

Jhai Reambillo

Arresto Mayor

Ayos yun ah! 500k plus pajero.. Hahaha Paki sabi sagasaan din ako! Laughing lol!

http://rambee.jad@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum