Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can she leave the country?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can she leave the country? Empty Can she leave the country? Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:43 pm

ivanow71

Arresto Menor

I have a gf from the Phils that has been charged FOR VIOLATION OF SEC 15 ARTICLE 9165 AND REPUBLIC ACT 9208 B4 THE PROSECUTOR.
SHE DENIED ALL THE ACCUSSATIONS AGAINST HER. FOR FABRICATED LIES CONCOCTED BY THE POLICE OFFICERS.
THE FILING OF THIS CHARGES BY THE POLICE IS FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. TO COVER UP THEIR MISDEEDS, BY ABUSING THEIR AUTHORITY. WHEN THEY INCARCERATED MY GF WITHOUT ANY WRONG DOING PURPOSELY TO ASK MONEY FROM HER. AS OF NOW MY GF IS HIDING DUE TO THE WARRANT AND ITS HER ATTY. WHO IS ATTENDING TO THE COURT HEARING. MY GF BEEN WAITING TO THE DUE PROCESS BUT THEN I WANT HER TO VISIT ME HERE IN EUROPE AND WE CHECKED THE IMMIGRATION AND SHE HAS NO HOD SO DO U THINK SHE CAN VISIT ME AND SHE CAN RENEW HER PASSOPRT? PLS NEEDED ADVICE ASAP!
What is the best thing we can do?
Thanks

2Can she leave the country? Empty Re: Can she leave the country? Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:20 am

attyLLL

i don't think there's any impediment for her to renew her passport. she should discuss this with her attorney

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum