Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WARRANT OF ARREST

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WARRANT OF ARREST Empty WARRANT OF ARREST Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:49 pm

LADY NEEDS HELP

Arresto Menor

HI

I LEFT D COUNTRY LAST 2008 AND MY FORMER EMPLOYER FILED A CASE AGAINST ME AND I HAVE A WARRANT OF ARREST FILED IN RTC REGION11 2009.

I CANNOT RENEW MY PASSPORT SINCE THERE WAS A HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER/WATCH LIST ORDER TO ME...

I WAS WORKING IN ABROAD AS AN OFW AND ON MARCH 30 IS MY FLIGHT FOR VACATION.

SINCE I HAVE A HDO/WLO W IMIGRATION, MY CONCERN IS.. WILL THEY ARREST ME WHEN I WILL ARRIVE IN MNL ON THE 30TH? SNCE THE WARRANT WAS ISSUED ON REGION 11 RTC?

DO I NEED MY LAWYER TO BE IN MNL SINCE WE ARE RESIDING IN DVO.

THERE IS AN ON GOING NEGOTIATION OF MY CASE... SINCE THE COMPLAINANT AGREED FOR NEGOTIATION...WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE FINAL AGREED AMOUNT.

PLEASE ADVISE.

THANK YOU

2WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:39 am

alto_kiko

alto_kiko
Arresto Menor

If you have standing warrant of arrest, the least that would happen is that the officer in charge to enforce such warrant have to perform that duty, which means you can be arrested. Besides, with that warrant, its enforceability shall be anywhere in the Philippines. Accordingly, no such restriction is provided for warrants of arrest. Parenthetically, in certain states within the American jurisdiction, there were limitations of the time wherein a warrant of arrest could be enforced. But in our jurisdiction, no period is provided for the enforceability of warrants of arrest, and although within ten days from the delivery of the warrant of arrest for execution a return thereon must be made to the issuing judge, 19 said warrant does not become functus officio ( an officer or agency whose mandate has expired either because of the arrival of an expiry date or because an agency has accomplished the purpose for which it was created.) but is enforceable indefinitely until the same is enforced or recalled.

If what you meant about the negotiation is best describe as compromise agreement, then that would be a positive indication that your case will be settled amicably long before you can even fly back abroad.

For better understanding on this matter, it would be best if you consult your case to a lawyer so that you will know how to handle the matter which caused you so much trouble.

3WARRANT OF ARREST Empty Re: WARRANT OF ARREST Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:43 pm

attyLLL

so were you arrested? my guess is nothing happened which is common. the police have to be warned of your arrival

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum