Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need an advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i need an advice Empty i need an advice Sat May 28, 2011 10:30 am

Momochang

Arresto Menor

Good day,
Hihingi po sana ako ng advise about sa nagawa ko. Ganito po kasi un...isa po akong kabit..may naging pagtatalo po kami ng bf ko.. ngayon, gusto ko syang makausap pero wala sya sa knila..sa sobrang inis ko pumasok ako sa bahay nila at nagvandal sa bahay nila. kumuha din ako ng gamit nya at ng asawa nya para palabasin na pinagagamit nya sa akin ung mga gamit ng asawa nya at gamit nya kapag natutulog ako dun.Alam kong kagagahan ung ginawa ko pero pano ko ba to malulusutan. Nagkaroon kami ng conversation sa text at nabanggit nyang gaganti sya. Pano po ba ang gagawin ko para maprotektahan din ang bahay namin at sarili ko. Nasasaktan nya ako before at nambato na din sya ng bahay nmin before.Pano po banag gagawin ko. please reply asap

Last edited by Momochang on Sat May 28, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

2i need an advice Empty Re: i need an advice Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 pm

kapitanbp

Arresto Menor

Your bf can sue you for qualified trespass and robbery or theft, if he pursues it? Since you said he texted you in a threatening manner & if you kept those text messages you can sue him for grave threats. If you said that he inflicted physical harm on you before & threw rocks at your house before , then why didn't you sue before? And if you have proof that he inflicted harm on you, you can sue him for serious or slight physical injuries (depending on the injuries that you sustained) and throwing stones at your house you can sue for malicious mischief; regarding for your protection, i suggest you get talk to a lawyer to know the necessary steps to be taken.

3i need an advice Empty Re: i need an advice Sat May 28, 2011 6:40 pm

attyLLL

perhaps he doesn't have proof that it was you who entered the house, and you don't have to admit to it.

if you have proof of your previous injury then you can file a case of injuries under RA 9262.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4i need an advice Empty Re: i need an advice Mon May 30, 2011 4:20 am

Momochang

Arresto Menor

About po sa physical injury, kahit po matagal na un pede ko p po bang ipaglaban un?? Well about sa trespassing, i have some tx na nagsabi ako n nandun ako sa bahay nila pero di ko lang alam kung nabura na nya ung mga tx na un.. Bale, ang nangyayyari na po ngayon eh sabi nya sa akin sa tx nakablotter na daw po ako sa barangay about sa ginawa ko sa bahay nya. Pano ko po to malulusutan?

5i need an advice Empty Re: i need an advice Mon May 30, 2011 4:27 am

Momochang

Arresto Menor

This nyt, pumunta sya dito sa bahay namin at pinipilit akong lumabas pero di po ako lumabas.. Pilit nyang kinukuha sakin ung pabango nya..Isa din po un sa bagay na kinuha ko sa kanya pero di po ako umaamin na nasa akin, ang sabi ko lang eh nasa gilid gilid lang un ng bahay nila. Pano ko po ba ito malulusutan?

6i need an advice Empty Re: i need an advice Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:37 pm

attyLLL

the normal proof of injury would be a medical certificate. do you have one?

i would recommend to you to find a way to return the stolen items without necessarily identifying yourself as the thief. you don't have to attend the bgy proceedings. it is up to him to prove that it was you who stole the items.

7i need an advice Empty Re: i need an advice Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 am

Momochang

Arresto Menor

i already rertrned it without him knowing. what about for tresspassing and ung vandalism that i did? for i know pagdatiing ng asawa nya sa june 8 eh gagawa sila ng action about this. gusto kong mlusutan lhat to. well, about sa vandal, may ginawa akong proof to tell na magkasama kmi nung gabing yun.. inayos ko ung settings ng phone ko and set it back sa date n mgkasama kmi sa bhay nila so ang labas nun, on that same day magkasama kmi nung nganap ung vandalism. sa tingin nyo po pano ko to malulusutan at sila p ung pwede kong ireklamo o idemanda pag sila ung umapila. gusto ko pong mabalgtad ang laht.

8i need an advice Empty Re: i need an advice Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:07 pm

attyLLL

hmmm, we are not fabricators of evidence, and you will not find me recommending that you to lie in a sworn affidavit.

it will all depend on what evidence they will present.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum