Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need some advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need some advice Empty Need some advice Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:50 am

lindalee3114180

Arresto Menor

I need some advice. About two years ago I had answered an ad on Craigslist for a potential movie that I had auditioned for and gotten the role. I was given a contract and a so-called check for $5000.00 with a bank called Columbus Bank in Hollywood Ca and supposed it was hooked up to Paramount Pictures. To go on this man Greg Schaffer had stated that Ryan Seacrest was part of the movie, which I had a few friends who do know Ryan and found out that he was not part of this movie. A friend of mine was also hired, told to give up her job and literally lost everything!

Back in Feb I had met one of our local meteorologist's in the Philadelphia area and I had become friends to him, he knew I was about to go out to LA to visit some friends of mine and I told him I would pass his interests and some info about him to another friend to pass to Ryan. While I went out to LA things seemed alright until the day I was about to fly home and the meteorologist emailed me telling me to stop faking emails as Ryan and since he works at a news station that things could get ugly, so far nothing has happened with that. But I was not sending him emails as Ryan. A few months later I found out that this so-called movie guy was hacking my emails, facebook and sending fake emails to the meteorologist and acting as Ryan. He has made up many facebook accounts and has harassed the meteorologist left and right to the point all the meteorologist does is accuse me of being the one messing with his life. I have emails saved and due to the advice of one local police officer, he told me to show the evidence that I have to the meteorologist to show I had nothing to do with this, so far I haven't heard back from him. But this Greg is out of control, I still have the fake contract and emails and a fake check in my possession. I know he lives somewhere in Union or Jersey City, NJ, but not sure of the exact location. Is this worth even pursuing a case if I don't know where he lives. I am tired of daily emails from him.

Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum