Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

support and abuse from japanese father

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support and abuse from japanese father Empty support and abuse from japanese father Sun May 15, 2011 2:51 pm

gg

Arresto Menor

the father of my son is here in the philippines now because it's his birthday.. he made plans for us to stay in a resort in leyte.. but kept complaining about expenses and was very rude while we were on the trip. but the last straw was when he pinched my son's face very hard.. when my son just getting his attention while he was talking on the phone.. i was soo shocked and stopped him when i saw my baby turn red and started crying.. he just turned 5 today.. after that my son avoided him and since he wont provide for food and treated us badly while we were there my son and i left and headed home with so much difficulty because of the distance and baggage. i am very frustrated because i feel so bad for my son who is now sick and i don't know what to do.. his father is japanese and after this might also just leave without remorse or support.. please advice me on what to do...

attyLLL

what do you want to happen? are you willing to file a case against him? has he stopped giving support? did you take pictures of your child's injury?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum