Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support - NEED HELP

+2
concepab
anonymousGO
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child Support - NEED HELP Empty Child Support - NEED HELP Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 pm

anonymousGO

Arresto Menor

may anak po ako na 4 months old from my ex-bf, iniwan nya ako nung 1 month na akong buntis. now im seeking help if my habol po ba ako sa child support if wala syang napirmahan sa birth certificate ng bata or any documents kasi matagal na kaming hindi nagkita. may laban ba ako and may laban po ba sya na hindi sustentohan ung bata kasi hindi daw ginamit yung last name nya tapos wala pang pinirmahan sa birth certificate. ayon po ang lagi nyang sinasabi nya sakin. im looking forward na masagot ang katanungan ko. thanks in advance.

2Child Support - NEED HELP Empty Re: Child Support - NEED HELP Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

anonymousGO wrote:may anak po ako na 4 months old from my ex-bf, iniwan nya ako nung 1 month na akong buntis. now im seeking help if my habol po ba ako sa child support if wala syang napirmahan sa birth certificate ng bata or any documents kasi matagal na kaming hindi nagkita. may laban ba ako and may laban po ba sya na hindi sustentohan ung bata kasi hindi daw ginamit yung last name nya tapos wala pang pinirmahan sa birth certificate. ayon po ang lagi nyang sinasabi nya sakin. im looking forward na masagot ang katanungan ko. thanks in advance.

The first you need to do is to establish the fatherhood. You can do that by filling a compulsory acknowledgement of a child to the court and DNA test is the best evidence to show that he is the father. If the court decided in your favor, you can now ask for financial support from the father.

batteredhubby

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

Good day! I married my wife almost two years ago. She has two kids - aged 12 and 4, both are born from two different fathers, who did not acknowledge them as their own, hence, my wife decided to use her middle and last name in their birth certificates.

She's currently pregnant with our own baby. Things are not going well now and each time we have an arguement, she would always threaten me that she will consult PAO so that she can file a case to seek financial support for all of them if we decide to go our separate ways. We are still together but I fear, it won't take much time before we finally decide to call it quits. She's very dominating and at times, you can categorize me as a battered husband (by choice, simply because I refuse to hit back).

Bothered, I research and found the civil code of the Philippines. Unfortunately, I could not find anything that is similar to our scenario.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, hoping she will change and I'm still trying to understand her still but for my peace of mind, I'd like to ask your opinion please - if in case the time comes when we will decide to live separately, if she will file a case to request for support, am I obliged to support all three of them or just my wife and our unborn baby only?

Thank you and more power!

Battered Hubby

4Child Support - NEED HELP Empty Re: Child Support - NEED HELP Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 pm

anonymousGO

Arresto Menor

concepab wrote:
anonymousGO wrote:may anak po ako na 4 months old from my ex-bf, iniwan nya ako nung 1 month na akong buntis. now im seeking help if my habol po ba ako sa child support if wala syang napirmahan sa birth certificate ng bata or any documents kasi matagal na kaming hindi nagkita. may laban ba ako and may laban po ba sya na hindi sustentohan ung bata kasi hindi daw ginamit yung last name nya tapos wala pang pinirmahan sa birth certificate. ayon po ang lagi nyang sinasabi nya sakin. im looking forward na masagot ang katanungan ko. thanks in advance.

The first you need to do is to establish the fatherhood. You can do that by filling a compulsory acknowledgement of a child to the court and DNA test is the best evidence to show that he is the father. If the court decided in your favor, you can now ask for financial support from the father.

lagi nyang sinasabi na wala naman daw syang pinirmahan birth certificate ng bata tapos hindi daw ginamit yung last name nya. feeling ko helpless ako kasi lahat ng sinasabi nya tama. thanks sa advice kahit papano nakagaan.

5Child Support - NEED HELP Empty Re: Child Support - NEED HELP Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:05 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

anonymousGO wrote:
concepab wrote:

lagi nyang sinasabi na wala naman daw syang pinirmahan birth certificate ng bata tapos hindi daw ginamit yung last name nya. feeling ko helpless ako kasi lahat ng sinasabi nya tama. thanks sa advice kahit papano nakagaan.

kaya nga kailangan mo mag-file ng petition for child recognition /acknowledgement.

6Child Support - NEED HELP Empty Re: Child Support - NEED HELP Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:49 pm

attyLLL

battered, just your wife and child. but not only after she asks for it, but continuously and immediately after you separate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7Child Support - NEED HELP Empty Re: Child Support - NEED HELP Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:55 am

llijenna

Arresto Menor

How much po would a draft of demand letter for child support cost from a lawyer?

8Child Support - NEED HELP Empty Re: Child Support - NEED HELP Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:48 am

feifei

feifei
Arresto Menor

Good day!
Ask lang po saan po pwede magfile ng DEMAND LETTER for Child support? need po ba agad yun ng Lawyer? thanks po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum