Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help, i need a support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help, i need a support  Empty help, i need a support Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:32 am

dynh98

Arresto Menor

the father of my daughter left me the time that i was giving birth. since then, we already lost communication. my daughter now is already 15 years old and shes been using my family name, because her father didnt sign any document,proving that she really is our daughter, although, he admit and never deny either. it was only a few months ago, that we had a communication,my daughter asks a favor if he could give him money to buy a cellphone, gladly, he gave.,but when the time that i beg him for help for the tuition fee of my daughter,i find it too hard to communicate again with him, were always having a hard time in contacting him. I’m begging him, because i have no job at this time and i dont have the capacity for the educational support of my daughter who is
already in her freshmen college now. after almost having a hard time talking to him, he send us only 50$. right now, we cant already reach him thru phone, He blocked all our emails and numbers. I want to asks for his support but i dont know how and I dont have that much money to pay for a family attorney if really needed.and besides,im afraid that free legal service wont believe me that i dont really have that money to pay for, even though i dont have a job. kindly please help me what to do for the sake of of the education of my daughter. right now, its my mother who is in charge of her education thru the pension my mother is receiving.i feel guilty because instead of using her pension for her medication, she is using it for the tuition of my daughter, im having a hard time in looking for a job right now, because in the first place im not a graduate and im already in my 40′s.The father once told me, that he will help me with our daughter, but until now, were not receiving anything..and the fact now that we cant already contact him. Please help.

2help, i need a support  Empty Re: help, i need a support Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:49 pm

attyLLL

if he's abroad, look for a family support group in the area where he lives.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum