Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support not given, but at the time of filing of complaint for violation of RA 9262, financial support is already being given

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jugon14

Arresto Menor

Hi!

i have a friend who is currently working abroad. i know for a fact that he did not give support to his family in the Philippines so the wife filed a complaint for financial support under RA 9262. But at the time of the filing, my friend was already giving monthly financial support to the family. Will he still be liable for violation of RA 9262?

thanks and more power

JG

attyLLL

it is still possible, but it will be best if he enters into a settlement with her if the court will allow it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3financial support not given, but at the time of filing of complaint for violation of RA 9262, financial support is already being given  Empty thank you Atty. LLL Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:30 am

jugon14

Arresto Menor

Thank you Atty. LLL, i would advise my friend to settle. i suppose his wife will ask more support than what he is previously giving now. My friend has a gross salary of roughy P75,000. she might want half of it. Do we have some basis for the amount of support to be given? the 2 children is in their grade school now, ages 10 and 8.

thanks and more power!

jugon

attyLLL

the amount is up to them. but if i were the girl's attorney, i'd ask for at least 45k

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum