Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enlighten me with this. thanks.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enlighten me with this. thanks. Empty Enlighten me with this. thanks. Mon May 02, 2011 1:45 pm

leonhart

Arresto Menor

I recently acquired agricultural land in my wife's hometown in Samar for our one-year old son. My wife and I wish to have the property in our son's name at this time although he is not yet of age. Is this possible? If so, what are the requirements and how much do i have to pay?

THANKS. ^_^

2Enlighten me with this. thanks. Empty Re: Enlighten me with this. thanks. Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 pm

attyLLL

yes, it is possible. you will have the property named "SPS. mom and dad in trust for son, minor". the property can be transferred to him when he becomes 18, tax free. but now, you may be asked to pay donor's tax.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum