Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help.. pls enlighten us..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need help.. pls enlighten us.. Empty need help.. pls enlighten us.. Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:17 pm

sjepoy

Arresto Menor

"Hello po. Gsto ko lang po sana magtanong kung ano po pinakalegal na pwede gawin kasi ung misis ko (actually d p naman kami kasal pro may isang anak n kami) nagbakasyon mula saudi at nung nagpositive sya sa pregnancy test nung araw bago sya umalis. Natatakot po sya kasi hindi nya alam kung anong gagawin kapag nalaman s pinagtatrabahuhan nya na buntis sya. Baka hanapan sya ng marriage certificate, eh hindi pa nga po kami kasal. Ano po ang mapapayo nyo? Hindi pa naman sya pwdng mag exit kasi 1 year pa lang sya.

2need help.. pls enlighten us.. Empty Re: need help.. pls enlighten us.. Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:19 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Get married.

3need help.. pls enlighten us.. Empty Re: need help.. pls enlighten us.. Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:53 pm

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is how my friend translated it to me. Your partner came home from Saudi for a holiday then before she left she got pregnant and went back to Saudi Arabia. And on her application with her employer she is not married and yet turned up pregnant. Is this all correct? If so!
You better process her papers ASAP as in Saudi if the woman is not married and got pregnant they may put her in jail. You better do something and talk to the Embassy to give a supporting documents from you that you are her partner in Philippines and you have kids with her and she is now having your second baby. She should not have the baby in Saudi Arabia as the minute they find out she is not married they might put her in prison straight away after delivery. Also during pregnancy mother and the baby needs a proper medical care, how could she declare her situation without getting into trouble? I am not trying to frighten you! You better do something now and talk to her agency about her situation and the Embassy should back it up. I am not so sure what help they can provide for her but you better do something now. ASAP Sad

sjepoy wrote:"Hello po. Gsto ko lang po sana magtanong kung ano po pinakalegal na pwede gawin kasi ung misis ko (actually d p naman kami kasal pro may isang anak n kami) nagbakasyon mula saudi at nung nagpositive sya sa pregnancy test nung araw bago sya umalis. Natatakot po sya kasi hindi nya alam kung anong gagawin kapag nalaman s pinagtatrabahuhan nya na buntis sya. Baka hanapan sya ng marriage certificate, eh hindi pa nga po kami kasal. Ano po ang mapapayo nyo? Hindi pa naman sya pwdng mag exit kasi 1 year pa lang sya.

4need help.. pls enlighten us.. Empty Re: need help.. pls enlighten us.. Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 pm

sjepoy

Arresto Menor

Yes, that's definitely our situation right now. We are thinking of one and the best plan we could ever think of: that she will file an emergency leave maybe on September and we'll have a civil wedding. What you suggest to me, sir, about seeking help from her agency and embassy, is it possible that they can provide papers proving that I am her partner and we have a child here in the Philippines? I'm sorry for reiterating but we really don't have any idea. We don't want to lose the baby and also I don't want her to suffer the consequences of her getting pregnant without marriage. Thank you for your help and still hoping for more possible plans. God bless!

5need help.. pls enlighten us.. Empty Re: need help.. pls enlighten us.. Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 am

mdventura

mdventura
Reclusion Temporal

This is an ASAP situation, try to get her out of there as soon as you can. Like send an emergency messages NOW that she can tell her sponsor to allow her to go home for a week at least so you can arrange the marriage. Saudi specifically is not the place for a woman to get pregnant without marriage. She will end up in jail believe it or not! They will just get suspicious that she has boyfriend or her female employer might got paranoid with her having an affair with her male employer. This is a serious situation. She might end up needing to go to the hospital and the minute they find out that she is pregnant they will look for marriage certificate and if she can't show anything they will call the police and have her arrested. So if you are really worried about it, you better do something ASAP. This can't wait I'm afraid! Shocked

sjepoy wrote:Yes, that's definitely our situation right now. We are thinking of one and the best plan we could ever think of: that she will file an emergency leave maybe on September and we'll have a civil wedding. What you suggest to me, sir, about seeking help from her agency and embassy, is it possible that they can provide papers proving that I am her partner and we have a child here in the Philippines? I'm sorry for reiterating but we really don't have any idea. We don't want to lose the baby and also I don't want her to suffer the consequences of her getting pregnant without marriage. Thank you for your help and still hoping for more possible plans. God bless!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum