Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floating Status in BPO

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Floating Status in BPO Empty Floating Status in BPO Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:40 am

spiders26

Arresto Menor

Good day/night to all...

I just want to ask something about sa floating status in call centers. Currently nasa floating status ako for 5 months. Meron inooffer sakin yung company ko in different LOB kaso ung site is masyadong malayo sa tinitirahan ko. Is it ok po ba na magdecline ako sa offer nila and hintayin ko na lang yung 6th month for the separation pay o wala na ko magagwa about this?

2Floating Status in BPO Empty Re: Floating Status in BPO Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:16 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi ka na floating status if they already gave you new assignment.

3Floating Status in BPO Empty Re: Floating Status in BPO Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:20 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

if they give you an assignment and you refused it could lead to insubordination and refusal to do assigned work by superior. that can be grounds for termination.

4Floating Status in BPO Empty Re: Floating Status in BPO Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:27 pm

spiders26

Arresto Menor

So basically there's no way to reach the six months and so, its either I resign or take the offer hmm...

5Floating Status in BPO Empty Re: Floating Status in BPO Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:44 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yes take the offer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum