Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

training bond/ notice of termination of probationary period a day before the regulsrization

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

earamirez92

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

Good day !

Please enlighten me on above subject . Is it legal that my employer hold my salary on september 28, 2018 for the payment of training bond amounting to 100k+++ considering a day before my regularization.Our Hr manager visited the store on September 18, 2018 handed over me the notice of termination informing me that sept 18, 2018 . Asked her where is the evaluation and my immediate superior . i have disputes and questions on the decision to challenge them there is remaining 7 hrs. and 30 mins before my six month ( 180 days) . Unfortunately i received the letter because of the assurance that i will receive my salary next week . But now during our exchange of text messages. Hr Manager replied " yes it is true that what ever due for you will be computed for your final pay . it is the same to your signed training bond that was discussed to you prior your training that you agreed. Is there any remedy since i ask them for a consideration to waive the training bond which they refuse

Thank you

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Just file a case of non payment of wages in DOLE.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum