Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination of employnment within the probationary period

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lylejohn43

Arresto Menor

Good day to all,

i would like some advice regarding training bonds because a lot of what i read in the forums usually involves resignation. I once worked for a BPO company and i was put in the usual six month probationary period, within that time i was fired due to a violation of a company regulation (it is not a sexually oriented violation or AWOL). I just want to know if they can still ask me to pay the 100,000 php training bond stipulated by my contract and if what can i do to lessen or counter their claim?

thanks in advance

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

lylejohn43 wrote:Good day to all,

i would like some advice regarding training bonds because a lot of what i read in the forums usually involves resignation. I once worked for a BPO company and i was put in the usual six month probationary period, within that time i was fired due to a violation of a company regulation (it is not a sexually oriented violation or AWOL). I just want to know if they can still ask me to pay the 100,000 php training bond stipulated by my contract and if what can i do to lessen or counter their claim?

thanks in advance

What does the clause actually say?

If there are no provisions where the amount can be waived then you are required to pay it.

http://www.councilviews.com

lylejohn43

Arresto Menor

the contract states that if i for any reason, terminate my employment with the company at my own volition, or were terminated for cause, before completing the the probationary period, i agree to indemnify the company for the amount of 100,000 php.

So that basically means i have to pay them, thanks for the advice

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes, according to the clause in your contract you are liable to pay that amount

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum