Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage certificate

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - marriage certificate Empty marriage certificate Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:28 am

katso

Arresto Menor

Hi tanong ko lang po sana masagot. I am currently pregnant and anytime these days will deliver my child and me and my boyfriend wanted to get married a month after may delivery but due to conflicting circumstances he got married with a woman less than a month ago. My question is, could it still be possible to withdraw the marriage registration he had with that woman?What other options we could get to withdraw the registration?

2child - marriage certificate Empty Re: marriage certificate Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:35 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

If the marriage was completed and registered with the civil registry of deeds, then the marriage is already existing and permanent.

You need to immediately consult a lawyer who is well-versed in family law to look into your boyfriend's marriage documents and see if there is any defect that could be used in court as basis for having the marriage declared void ab initio. If there is no defect, then the only course would be to file an annulment case in the family courts.

Good luck.

3child - marriage certificate Empty illegitimate child Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:06 pm

katso

Arresto Menor

Could it be possible po if my unborn child would carry his father's name eventhough he got married a month becore he'd be delivered?

4child - marriage certificate Empty Re: marriage certificate Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:43 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

kung kikilalanin nya ang bata once ipanganak nya ito at papahintulutan mo na dalhin nya ang apelyido ng tatay ng bata ay pwede ito regardless kung kasal na yung tatay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum