Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No birth certificate. Not registered

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No birth certificate. Not registered Empty No birth certificate. Not registered Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:18 pm

sunnyberry

Arresto Menor

Hello po. Patulong naman po. My father is 52 years old and hindi po sya naiparehistro noon ng lola ko. May inaasikaso po ang father ko kaya need nya ng valid id which is nahihirapan syang kunin gawa ng wala syang birth certificate. Wala po syang any documents kasi hindi naman sya nakapag aral. Yung baptismal na meron sya ay nawala na at yung simbahan ay wala na rin po. Anong aksyon po ang dpat naming gawin at kanino kami maaaring lumapit para makapagpalate registered sya? Ang meron lang po sya ay marriage certificate nila ni mama na hindi po NSO copy. Maraming salamat po!

2No birth certificate. Not registered Empty Re: No birth certificate. Not registered Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:36 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Offhand, I think you'll find the answers that you are looking for in the civil registry of deeds. Maybe they can help you out in getting an authenticated copy of your parent's marriage certificate. They might also be able to point you out in the proper government agency to help in having your father registered (thought that might be the PSA right now, I guess).

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum