Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Empty Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:19 am

TechE

Arresto Menor

Good day!

I need expert/non-expert help, advice and suggestion.  Crying or Very sad

Does BPO employees don't have the right to file for terminal leaves even if they still have unused leave credits?

Is it fair that they did not even approved your terminal leave they won't even convert my unused leave credits into cash.

Is it my fault if they haven't found my replacement yet?

I hope I can read some legal advice from you guys.

Thanks!  Crying or Very sad  Sad

2Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Empty Re: Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:29 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes you the right to file but leaves are always subject to approval from your employer. unused prorated service incentive leaves (yung mandatory 5 leaves a year) have to be paid in cash when you separate from the company. (prorated ha so less than 4 leaves if wala ka pang nagamit this year)

3Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Empty Re: Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:12 pm

TechE

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for the reply! bounce

It just sad to think though that, hindi kana nga pinyagang mag file for Terminal leave, Hindi pa nila i-coconvert unused leave credits mo. Crying or Very sad

Tapos po ba pag mag absent ka po ba during 30 days rendering mo may consequences po ba talaga yun?

4Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Empty Re: Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:19 pm

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

yes ang consequence is being tagged as "awol" if your reason for being absent is not valid.

5Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Empty Re: Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:45 pm

TechE

Arresto Menor

Well, is reason of them rejecting my filed Terminal leaves enough?
Kasi come'on sobrang duga naman yung hindi kana nga pinayagan mag leave, eh hindi pa i-coconvert yun remaining leave credits mo.

Akala ko panaman privilege ng isang employee ang magkapag-leave. Crying or Very sad

6Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Empty Re: Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:59 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

TechE wrote:Well, is reason of them rejecting my filed Terminal leaves enough?
Kasi come'on sobrang duga naman yung hindi kana nga pinayagan mag leave, eh hindi pa i-coconvert yun remaining leave credits mo.

Akala ko panaman privilege ng isang employee ang magkapag-leave. Crying or Very sad

Sobrang DUGA? Ano ito?

Akala ko panaman privilege ng isang employee ang magkapag-leave. - YES, it is a privilege and privileges are NOR ABOSOLUTE. It is also subject to conditions and one of the condition is that the leave is subject to the approval of Management.

7Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Empty Re: Rejection of Applied Terminal Leaves Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:44 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

What is required by law is only 5 days of service incentive leave, and anything more than that being given by employers are NOT anymore mandated by law. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/guide-labor-standards Your additional leave credits are there as a mere privilege, which may or may not be granted. Thus, you cannot accuse your employer of being "sobrang duga" for denying you something that you are not even legally entitled to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum