Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LYING, could I be sued for it?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LYING, could I be sued for it?  Empty LYING, could I be sued for it? Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Pinkman

Arresto Menor

Sorry if im posting on wrong board.

I just need clarification po about lying.
Can i be sued for lying to someone?
They wanted to sue me because i did not tell the truth and i made them stupid by it they say.

What i lied is that i just didn't tell them where i am going and who i am with that night, instead i just made an alibi and have to go somewhere else. I was with my friends that night and one of my friends makes this person (who wants to sue me) get jealous.

Its more of jealousy i guess but the thing is the person whose going to sue me is not my girlfriend or wife.

It sounded too shallow but they are serious about it.

2LYING, could I be sued for it?  Empty Re: LYING, could I be sued for it? Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:41 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

No grounds! If you lied in the court yes! But lying to someone and made an alibi there's no such law! There are just trying it on!

3LYING, could I be sued for it?  Empty Re: LYING, could I be sued for it? Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:37 am

Pinkman

Arresto Menor

Sir how about a case na ginagawa(collectiong infos etc) but after a few months I decided to stop it. Could i be sued by my lawyer? I have not signed anything from the lawyer.

If I cant really finish it will i have to pay for the damages and efforts i have caused the lawyer?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum