Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

company lying and giving false updates

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1company lying and giving false updates Empty company lying and giving false updates Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:05 pm

anonymous0933

Arresto Menor

Hi. I would like to ask if i have the rights to ask the consultancy company to pay the damages they have made to my career due to their false updates.

What happened is i signed a contract as an OJT to a foreign country in a consultancy here in philippines. They said i already have a sponsor so i signed a contract, they even said that i can go to that country within 5 months. Although it's not indicated in the contract that the processing duration will only take 5 months, they posted it in their website and i saved all of our conversations. Today is currently my 11th month of waiting and was informed that they are still looking for a sponsor. The reason why i didn't look for a job since then because of their false updates.

Because of this, my career is already back to zero, meaning i will start again with a minimum pay because it's been 15 months since i resigned from work. It will also become difficult for me to find another job because there will be a very high possibility that i will be rejected because the employers will think that i will resign immediately if i got an opportunity to go to foreign countries.

2company lying and giving false updates Empty Re: company lying and giving false updates Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:30 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

False hopes and promises is a ground for you to file complaint.
It is also same sa overseas agencies giving false hopes to applicant.

anonymous0933

Arresto Menor

But do i have the rights to have the consultancy company pay for the expenses and career damage?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

anonymous0933 wrote:But do i have the rights to have the consultancy company pay for the expenses and career damage?

Sure.

And they have the right to dispute that in court also.

It all comes down to evidence.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum