Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of case should i file

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What kind of case should i file Empty What kind of case should i file Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:41 am

gambitx

Arresto Menor

Hi! My brother has this long time friend who had encouraged me to join him to put up a construction company. As i was processing the my permits and contractors license he told me that we received a project in benguet and that we need to start immediately. He told me that we need to pay a royalty to a general contractor who really got the project and to pay SOP since its a governmwnt project. He also told me that even with all this arrangements we could still get a good financial returns foe my money. Since i'm from laguna and he is living in baguio city i send the needed money to her live in partner's bank account. He told me he was listed on cmap thats why he cant open his own. To tell the long story short i kept on sending money whenever until it reached more 2 million. Although
i would went sometimes to the project site for inspection to make sure that everytging goes well. We didnt have any moa to the general contractor telling me that in benguet projects its normal. Then lately whenever i ask if when we will receive the collections since we are almost 50 percent done with the project. He kept on saying alibis about the delayed payment. Then one day he stop to answer my text and calls since i keep on asking about when am i gonna recoup the moneybi invested. Im now planning to file a case but dont know if it could be estafa coz the problem was we never had any contracts and the money i send him was not under his name and all i have are bank deposit slips were all sent to his live in partner. Hoping for a great advise on this.

2What kind of case should i file Empty Re: What kind of case should i file Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:54 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Verbal agreements are still binding on both parties as per our civil code. Pero ang mahirap dito ay yung patunayan yung napagkasunduan since usapan lang ang nangyari. Dapat talga may kasulatan since yun ang best evidence to prove kapag may di nakagawa ng pinag-usapan, or kung may delay bang nangyari.

At this point, you need to hire the services of a lawyer so that he can review the evidences that you have right now and what case can be filed against your erring partner, whether or not collection case lang ba or kung pwede ba yung criminal case of estafa.

Good luck.

3What kind of case should i file Empty Re: What kind of case should i file Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:27 pm

gambitx

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your reply i really appreciate your help. I'm feeling distressed and dont know what to do. im an ex ofw for 11 years mag one year pa lang ako dito sa pinas and ganito pa nangyari sakin. nasaid na lahat ng pera i really don't know kung saan ako kukuha ng pambayad sa attorney. is it possible to find an attorney that would help me and i'll just pay him after na recoup ko yung pera?

4What kind of case should i file Empty Re: What kind of case should i file Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:08 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Try mong maghanap ng lawyer na kakilala ng family mo, hopefully he can take your case on a pro bono basis.

Other than that, try going to the nearest IBP chapter, usually may free legal aid clinic sila sa offices nila.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum