Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What kind of lawsuit should i file? or should I say may habol paba ako??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chocknot

Arresto Menor

Atty..

Good day.. My problem is me and my friend had a verbal contract about financing.. Im the financer shes the collector.. and sa tubo hati kami, ngayon she said shes been holdap.. nakuha ang collections nyang tubo ng about 2 months amounting 750k.. and she said she recieves threats sa buhay nya.. and ngaun shes no where to found ung binigay nya saking address nya which is she said kakalipat lang nya is fake.. nung hinahanap na namin ung address walang ganung address and ung dati nyang bahay wala na cla dun..

ang prob ko po ngaun how can I file a case againts her.. its only verbal contract.. and shes no where to find.. ang alam ko is may bahay syang nabili sa bulacan but the exact address hindi ko pa alam..

All I have in me is a notebook stating all of the money she receives with her signature every transactions.. stating how much amount she recieves.. bale un lang ang hawak ko dito.. since we started kase hnd nya maibigay sakin ung liquidations na hinihingi ko hanggang umabot na nga sa naholdap daw sya and bigla nalang syang nawala.. and walang police report about dun sa naholdap sya because hnd sya talaga nagfile ng case about dun..

thank you and have a nice day

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum