Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

To file a libel case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To file a libel case Empty To file a libel case Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 am

jimenez

Arresto Menor

Atty, my friend is having a problem since the family of the boyfriend is sending a libelous text to her even she's abroad and spreading nasty rumours in their city in the manila, saying she's a whore. Is there any possible way we can file for a libel suit? Appreciate your reply. Thanks And how much would it cost to file a libel and what are the penalty if the bfs family found guilty? Please reply. Thanks

2To file a libel case Empty Re: To file a libel case Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:07 pm

attyLLL

what evidences do you have of these allegations?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3To file a libel case Empty How do I file a libel lawsuit? Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 am

ranalli42

ranalli42
Arresto Menor

Hi Sir! I would like to address my concern about someone who is spreading blasphemous rumors about me on her facebook page. I have reported the matter to the facebook Team but it is taking them too long to respond. I have tried to talk to her about it but she just flipped out even more. She posts prejudiced and exaggerated comments about me, my past, and is trying to ruin my marriage by sending messages to my husband containing information I have no idea about. Also, her post is attracting too much attention and her friends are making the situation worse by supplementing her with more information about me. I have screenshots of her wall posts but it is on our dialect, Waray-waray. I hope you can give me professional advice. This situation is very devastating and is affecting my social life and my reputation. Thank you.

4To file a libel case Empty Re: To file a libel case Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 pm

attyLLL

if one exists in your area, you can file a report to the pnp cyber crime division.

if you can afford it, you can hire a lawyer to write her to cease from doing it. if you are named in the posts, you can file a case of libel

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum