Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sudden change of length of contract.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Sudden change of length of contract. Empty Sudden change of length of contract. Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:33 pm

khrissr10

Arresto Menor

Nag-apply ang wife ko as a Teacher sa isang private school here in Manila. Medyo maraming unfair labor practices at issues sa kanila.

After more than a month of staying in that school and after all the troubles we've gone through ngayon pa lang sya makakapirma ng contract. Inabisuhan sya ng HR na may mga Teachers na good for 1 semester only ang contract at ang iba naman ay full 1 year.

Now my question is, if ever ba na biglang good for 1 semester lang ang lumabas sa contract nya instead of 1 year na initial offer sa kanya ay may habol sya?

Iniisip ko kasi that's the easiest way for them to get rid of my wife dahil nung nag-advise kasi sya about her possible pregnancy last month ay tinutulak na sya into resignation at gumagawa sila ng paraan for constructive termination. And now na confirmed pregnant nga si wife baka yun naman ang gamiting reason para hindi na tuparin ang initial agreement na 1 year contract.

Ang alam ko kahit no written contract as along as there's a verbal agreement ay okay lang.

2contract - Sudden change of length of contract. Empty Re: Sudden change of length of contract. Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:45 pm

attyLLL

oral contracts are valid, the problem is proving them in case of conflict. There are different labor rules for teachers in private schools under the DECS manual for private schools

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum