Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Internet Service Provider sudden change of service

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jerdie

Arresto Menor

Hi, I availed a service from a telecom company(Globe). This is an internet plan called gosurf with anti bill shock. The description says the if i consumed my data allocation php999, I will only be billed an additional php500 so my maximum bill will only be 1500.

Now they have changed the plan and the additional is now 1500. I wasnt informed that they will change it. I just received a notification that my bill is now 1300 excluding the monthly plan(999). My total running bill is now 2300. They could have just informed me through sms a month in advance that they will change the plan and so that I could have planned my actions earlier.

The problem is, i have signed a contract stating that they have the right to change the plan without notice. I did this because i need a mobile internet plan.

Is this kind of contract normal?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum