Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract change

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contract change Empty Contract change Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:29 am

urzu16

Arresto Menor

Hi. I would like to ask a question regarding to my contract at my first job. I was advised but not sure that i will get minimum to my province salary wage after the end of my training to the company but after the training they give me probation of 6 months with manila rate which rather give me hope and thought they value me but after 4 days of working (having my uniform, ID and other stuff) they want me to change the contract that already signed to another contract that will give me a minimum wage of my provincial rate. In this case I lost my interest and don't like to work for the company anymore. Do they have the right to force me sign the contract? Thank you. I need professional advice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum