Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cyber bullying

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cyber bullying  Empty cyber bullying Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:23 pm

carlolago08

Arresto Menor

im a seafarer im currently onboard someone
is bullying me in my social account and message me threatening me that he will file cases against me to send me home.. the reason y is because i post in social media in facebook that i caught my girlfriend cheating with other guy.. then this girl dont admit that she cheated.. then the cousen of this guy is bullying me sending me massages that my exgf and shes cousen is sleeping with one bed and so on.. then now i decided to post it in my story in social media that what they did to me.. and now as u can see in picture that i upload is a message of discrimination of being onboad that he will threatening me drag me down.. and to lose my job. cyber bullying  Screen10
cyber bullying  Screen11
cyber bullying  Screen12

2cyber bullying  Empty Re: cyber bullying Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:42 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Just block them and report them to FB.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum