Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyber Bullying

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cyber Bullying Empty Cyber Bullying Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 am

tomSmith007

Arresto Menor

I was in touch with someone on facebook. A gay. We had talking and I was able to share some information to him. He sent me money but after a while I realize that it's not worth it so I sent him back his money. He uses anonymous account but I was able to track his real account and I got his account number in BPI.

We had a deal that he will stop bothering me after I send back the money. Now it's almost a year. He is starting to message my friends in facebook using his anonymous account saying bad things about me and that I have a scandal. It got worst when he started messaging my brother. Dinamay na pati pamilya ko. That's what hurts. My brother told him that we will report him to police but it seems that he's never gonna stop saying "Hindi mo alam kung sinong binabangga mo". It struck me dead kasi pamilya ko na madadamay. And we don't know him. And he got my address since it's on facebook. I know it's my fault trusting someone. I'm afraid that he'll hurt us.

I want to sue him. I got his facebook account and account number in BPI (since I sent back his money). How's my chance of winning and how can I do it?

It's getting in my nerves and causing stress and emotional damage. I need to do something and not act as loser by ignoring him and letting him get away from what he is doing. He's just brave because he's hiding in a anonymous account. But I got his real account and account number, enough proof to track him down.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum