Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CYBER BULLYING

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CYBER BULLYING Empty CYBER BULLYING Thu May 24, 2018 12:30 pm

ronaguanzon

Arresto Menor

Dear Madam/Sir,

Good day po! ano po ba ang sakop ng cyber bullying? I posted about what happened after the election without pertaining to any individual but as a general like teachers and BET. then nag send ng summon ang barangay and the complainant are the teachers...

2CYBER BULLYING Empty Re: CYBER BULLYING Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:04 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

That must be barangay conciliation procedure. You should attend to it, and at that stage, there are no lawyers present. The barangay officials merely want both parties to settle their grievances through mediation, so that is your best chance in settling everything without going into litigation.

About cyber-bullying - it depends on their complaint against you. You should talk it out with them as calmly as possible.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum