Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dummy Credit Application-Please help me!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dummy Credit Application-Please help me! Empty Dummy Credit Application-Please help me! Sat May 12, 2018 10:08 pm

@Student101

Arresto Menor

This is for our case study. How does a credit manager treat and decide a dummy credit application? Is a dummy credit application, acceptable? Why? Why not? Thank you so much!!!

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

It may be best for you to talk to a bank manager or someone from BSP so that your source will be authoritative. Unfortunately, the credit card law is not part of the syllabus as per the university I am enrolled in, so I know nothing about this.

Alternatively, try searching in scribd.com and see if there are similar studies as to your question. Try google scholar, as well.

Good luck.

attyLLL

shouldn't it be obvious that a dummy credit application is unlawful?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum