Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child hit by a jeepney

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child hit by a jeepney Empty Child hit by a jeepney Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:01 pm

Ziad alkadi

Arresto Menor

I need some advice please. My wifes son was hit by a jeepney in 2013 and it was the jeepneys mistake. This case has been ruled in our favor. However the owner of the jeepney wont pay up and is threatening us that he has so many connections and police relatives. Hes even trying to offer money for us to drop the case. Today he offered 50k. My wifes son needs a corrective surgery that will cost around 250k. My wife has been going back and forth to court and to no avail. We get promises from the judge that she will hold the land of the jeepney driver. But the jeepney driver always lies and never complies with the court orders with strong eyes. We have a generic attorney which isnt paying much attention to the case. The sherrif that was instructed by the judge told us that we would be lucky if we get anything because the jeepney owner is barangay kagawad to his place.
Now i would like to hire a private attorney to push this case. If i get a private attorney, how much will it cost? And will a private attorney help to push this case forward and make the jeepney owner pay for his mistake? Can you please give me any advice? My wife is a filipina from a simple family and Im not from the Philippines but im sure that nobody is above the law. Appreciate your care and reply and advice and your help to make things right. Thank you and God bless you. Ziad

2Child hit by a jeepney Empty Re: Child hit by a jeepney Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Ziad alkadi

Arresto Menor

I also want to add that i will be in Manila on the 12th and i will have the complete case file with me. I would be greatful if i can meet an attorney on this day to further discuss. Thanks again

3Child hit by a jeepney Empty Re: Child hit by a jeepney Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:32 am

Ziad alkadi

Arresto Menor

Please? Anyone?

4Child hit by a jeepney Empty Re: Child hit by a jeepney Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 am

Ziad alkadi

Arresto Menor

Please people. Just point me in the right direction. Im willing to pay. I just want justice .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum