Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online selling

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online selling Empty Online selling Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:21 am

aceking

Arresto Menor

Hi, may I know if it's okay to sell items online, like in my case, folding tents? I will be doing it as a side income. Will there be any legal issues I may go up against? Please educate me on this. Thanks in advance. Smile

2Online selling Empty Re: Online selling Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:58 am

aceking

Arresto Menor

Hi, baka po merong makapagbigay ng advice sa concern ko. Nakikita ko naman maraming online sellers na walang mga business permits, etc kaya lang gusto ko pa rin sana na masigurado na okay lang ang balak kong magbenta rin ng items online kahit wala akong registered business o resibo. Maraming salamat sa mkakapagbigay ng advice. Smile

3Online selling Empty Re: Online selling Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:08 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

If you intend you business to grow, the better secure a business permit just to be safe. At any rate, you also have to make sure that you don't commit any unfair or unconscionable sales acts under our Consumer Act. You may read this, I hope this will be of guidance to you. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/unfair-unconscionable-sales-acts-practices

4Online selling Empty Re: Online selling Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:39 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

arnoldventura wrote:If you intend you business to grow, the better secure a business permit just to be safe.
Well. To be safe Smile you need to do everything proper similar to a business, which isn't online, as
registration
business permit
acounting
tax forms
and reciepts and invoices even if you never will need them!!!

It's an other question if officials will find you Smile
But if they find you, they will fine you Smile if the laws aren't followed, which isn't fun, because the fines are high compared to profit in a small business Shocked (I BELIEVE the fines at for instance not SENDING tax forms in time are SAME amount for a small business as for a big business! But of course a big company pay more when the fee is based on tax amounts not paid in time.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum